April 27, 2011

E.L.F Haul!

Yay! My e.l.f haul came in today and I am so excited to try out all my goodies! The shipping was a little slow but its all good, shipping took about 8 days.
Here is a list of all the items I got:

Brightening Eye Liner - Plum
Shimmering Facial Whip - Spotlight
Clarifying Pressed Power - Rosy Beige
e.l.f Nail Polish - Metal Madness
Nail Block 
Travel Mirror
Shine Eraser
Natural Lash Kit - Black
Eyelash & Brow Wand
Blending Eye Brush
Smudge Eye Sponge
Eye Crease Brush
Fan Brush
Luscious Liquid Lipstick - Cherry Tart
Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara
Natural Radiance Blusher - Shy
Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder - Luminance
Compact
Custom Eyes - Moondust
Custom Eyes - Mocha
Custom Eyes - Golden Glow 
Custom Lips - Icing
Super Glossy Lip Shine - Honey Do 
Super Glossy Lip Shine - Strawberry
Tone Correcting Concealer - Rosy Beige
Tinted Moisturizer - Ivory
Liquid Eyeliner Pen - Plum
Liquid Eyeshadow - Sexy Silver
Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil - Grassy Green
Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil - Twinkle Teal
Hypershine Gloss - Fairy 
Hypershine Gloss - Vixen 

I purchased a total of 35 items!! I'll post pictures of my E.L.F haul soon! So follow to see future pictures reviews and swatches!

If you want to see any of these products reviewed or anything holla at me and comment below! Thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!