In this tutorial I used ALL e.l.f products!
1. Apply any concealer, I used elf's Tone Correcting Concealer.
2. For your base apply a cream eyeshadow on to the lid, I used elf's Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Mocha Swirl the pinky purple side.
3. Apply the nice sage green color from elf's 32 piece palette in Everyday Brights (The forth color from the left on the second row) Apply that color on your lid and a little bit onto the crease.
4. For your crease apply the sparkle brown (second from the right on the top row) and bring some of that color to your outer corner and under your eye.
5. Deepen the color by adding the dark brown (first color on the right top row) to the outer corner
6. In the corner of your eye apply the neon green (fourth color from the right 2nd row)
7. Line your lid with a brown eyeliner, I used elf's Studio Eyeliner & Shadow Stick. Also line your lower lash line.
8. Apply mascara, I used elf's Mascara Duo.. And now the look is done!
This look is a nice earthy tone and works for any occasion!
If you don't have some of the products I used dont worry! Just use one of your own products!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Thanks for visiting and dont forget to comment and follow for more tutorials, swatches, and so much more!