Spring & Summer Color Burst Look!
In this tutorial I used ALL elf products!
1. Apply any concealer to your eye to cover up any imperfections, I used elf's Tone Correcting Concealer.
2. As a base apply elf's Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight on the lid.
3. On the 32 piece palette Everyday Brights use the 3rd color from the left on the top row below to cover your eyelid up to the crease and under your bottom lash line.
4. Use the 2nd color from the left on the top row for the crease and the outer corner.
5. On the second row use the sparkle blue which is the second color from the left brush on that color on the outer corner and a little bit onto the crease.
5. To deepen the blue color use the vibrant blue color on the 3rd row the 3rd one from the right. Brush the color on the outer corner of your eye.
6. Take the lightest color and put that in the corner of your eye and bring that under on the waterline.
7. Brush on your fav mascara and your done! If you want more definition you could apply a brown eyeliner here is what it would look like below.
This look is great for summer and spring when you want a little burst of color!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Thanks for visiting and dont forget to comment and follow for more tutorials, swatches, and so much more!