May 6, 2011

REVIEW! e.l.f Shimmering Facial Whip!


e.l.f Essentials Shimmering Facial Whip

What their website says
Multipurpose, on-the-go whipped colorant is packed with Vitamin E to instantly brighten and soothe skin with no greasy after-feel. 

Available in 8 colors!

Packaging: I love the package! Its super cute and the tip is wonderful for squirting out just a little product at a time. When I got this in the mail it was a lot smaller than I thought it would be.. its smaller than the Essentials Tinted Moisturizer but this little guy packs a punch!

Product: I am reviewing the color Spotlight, its a white shimmery color. The color I love when you blend it on your face its a nice shimmery glow which I like a lot! But if you get too much product it can be a little to shimmery than you might want so be careful about how much you use. And I also noticed when I was applying it that this product has a nice orange kind of smell! That was kind of surprising for a facial whip.. It can also be used for your eyes and lips too..

Price: $1 


*****
I give this product 5 stars 
This is one of my absolute favorite e.l.f products!

I hope you found this review helpful! Thanks for reading and dont forget to follow me for future reviews swatches and so much more!

www.eyeslipsface.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!