May 30, 2011

Tutorial!! Black and Gold Look!

Black & Gold Look!
In this tutorial I used all e.l.f products!


1. Apply e.l.f's facial whip in Spotlight just on the lid

2. Take the gold color (32 palette everyday brights from e.l.f) I'm pointing to below and cover your lid and bring that color below your bottom lash line just a little like the picture below



3. Then take the lightest color and line your top lid and the inner corner of your eye with a small brush



4. Use a matte gray color like the one I'm pointing to below and brush that on your outer corner and crease like the picture below :)



5. To deepen the color use the black and darken the outer corner


6. Apply your fav mascara and the look is done!



If you don't have some of the products I used dont worry! Just use one of your own products! 
I really should have plucked my eyebrows before... eh sorry lol
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Thanks for visiting and dont forget to comment and follow for more tutorials, swatches, and so much more!

xoxo Asia 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!